- At George White Year 3, 4 & 5 wear navy logo'd sweatshirts and cardigans.
- These can be ordered and delivered from the Uniform Easy website.
- The link is at the bottom of the page.
- Pale yellow or light blue polo shirts are worn beneath. These are also available with a logo from Uniform Easy, but plain polo shirts are acceptable from Asda, Sainsburys, Marks & Spencer etc.
- Children need to wear black, navy or grey trousers or skirts.
- ONLY Year 6 wear royal blue sweatshirts
- Summer uniform, girls can wear blue or yellow check dresses.
- PE kit is plain white t shirt (or house colours), black shorts or tracksuit bottoms in winter.