Mousehold Infant and Nursery School and George White Junior School Partnership
A very warm welcome to the partnership of Mousehold Infant and Nursery School and George White Junior School. We are part of the Inclusive Schools Trust, a small group of schools working together across Norwich.
Many of the children from Mousehold Infant and Nursey School transition to George White Junior School at the end of Key Stage 1. Our unique partnership model was formed in January 2022 to support this transition. Leaders work across both schools with the Partnership Headteacher overseeing the strategy, policy and procedures across the two schools. This ensures all staff work positively together to provide the very best education from EYFS to the end of Key Stage 2. As a partnership, we are proud to be working closely together.
The aim of our partnership is to:
- Ensure all pupils and staff feel safe, respected, heard and cared for.
- Work in collaboration with the relentless focus on increasing pupil life chances.
- Promote high aspirations and go the extra mile to enable children to have every opportunity to be successful life-long learners.
- Strive for academic excellence with an unrelenting focus on pupil standards, progress and attainment to ensure pupils are ready for the next phase of their educational journey.
- Install a love of reading for pleasure.
- Promote a sense of community through promoting British Values, inclusion and rights.
- Offer a broad programme of enrichment opportunities, which develop strong pupil character and confidence.
- Nurture pupil talent, skills and leadership opportunities to support high aspirations and life-long success.
- Share our best practice and pool together our resources, experiences, skills and knowledge.
- Know our decision making is always in the best interests of the child.
If you would like to know more about our partnership model and how we work successfully together, please do not hesitate to contact me. It would be an honour to show you our schools.